Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы о компании DataArt

Найдено 7 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 12 отзывов
1,0
Корпоративная культура
They do not care of your time who work for them.
I've spent 6 ( six ) hours of my life on phone interviews with their lame "experts". One of them was from Moscow. He repeated "I would recommend to read" after every second sentence despite the fact I had 20 years of experience in the industry and the situation did not require to recommend anything.

What I received for those 6 hours of chit-chat: zero.

Do not waste your time for that nonsense, even if you are experienced professional.
slavery, it suits someone
disrespectful attitude, you-be-damned attitude
3,0
Корпоративная культура
Approaches from old times no best practice at all. Managers doesn't manage a project, however micro management is the best for them. It makes work conditions awful and stop your development as engineer.
Free food
Micro management
2,0
Корпоративная культура
Not nice office, aggressive people environment. There are bullies, conflicts happens in the kitchen and gym rooms
5,0
Корпоративная культура
Une excellente relationnelle développée par le service RH! Tu es motivé et tu as as envie d’allée au travail chaque jour! Bravo DataArt!

The excellent relationships developed by the HR service! You are motivated to go work every day! Bravo DataArt!
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
4,0
Корпоративная культура
As usual I start my day from conversation with collegs and drink coffee.
At 10 a.m. I was beeing started wok on my daily development tasks. And had finished it about 7 p.m.

I didn't see our CEO but I have heard presume he is good man. :)

All staffs like to talk through the lunch. So almost all people in the company are very friendly.

The most difficult part of my job is when another part of development team have made mistakes and I can't find bugs in my own code because of Errors that have been made by developers on another side of project. :) Yeah... actually in some way it's funny moments of my work experience!

I loved to drink coffee, get discussion about new feautures in JS with my friends... also my previous company organized cool stuff parties. :)

So I presume I got much of good and interesting experience in DataArt related not just from good skills in web-development!
People, Management, Experience, Environment, Corporate Culture
Legacy projects
4,0
Корпоративная культура
great place to work with distributed teams. You should handle your communication skills to be in line with all team members distributed with other countries.
5,0
Корпоративная культура
1. I never feel i am working in an office, the environment and work culture is very friendly.
2. Always surrounded by passionate people having hunger to learn and explore.

3. Motivates new talent and gives opportunity to learn and learn and learn......Grass root exposure.

4. Senior management is totally supportive and helps in all aspects.

5. For me, it is the best company to work