Epam Systems
3.8 из 5 звезд.
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы о компании Epam Systems

Оставить отзыв об этой компании
Название вакансии
Местоположение

Рейтинги по категории

3.9Баланс рабочего и свободного времени

Сортировать по

ПользаРейтингДата
Найдено 30 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поискаПросмотреть все 265 отзывов
Корпоративная культура

Разная атмосфера, все зависит от людей и мы все разные.

Рекомендуемый отзыв Indeed

Самый полезный отзыв, выбранный системой Indeed
Больше работать над экологичностью и режимом работы приносящим здоровье.
Корпоративная культура

More or less ok collective but salary less than middle

More or less ok collective but salary less than middle. No free lunches or something. Bad management. They doesn’t hear voice of employees. Less amount of bonuses

Small salary

EPAM Anywhere

I have been working at EPAM Anywhere for less than a year, but I already feel that it’s as good a match with my values and expectations as I could possibly have from a company. What is important to me is that I’m not tied to one location, I don’t have to spend time commuting, and at the same time I get all of the perks that office employees get. At the same time, I understand, remote work itself won't work for everyone. I believe it's not what you need if it's tough for you to organize and motivate yourself to be productive, or if it's important for you to chit-chat with colleagues while sitting in the same room with them.

Плюсы

Good health insurance with a gym memberships, career opportunities and big-name projects, mentors and skill advisors, a huge educational base, relocation possibilities, bonus branded gifts, and support at all of your steps without micromanaging

Минусы

Time between projects can be a possible con but, in my experience, the staffing team starts to look for your next project before your current one ends

не задоволений

перевантажений графік, з неадекватним керівництвом. Повна анархія зі сторони клієнтів яка не контролюється і не захищається локальним менеджментом .

Все

Wonderful company

Corporate benefits. Great team and friendly atmosphere at work. Very loyal team leader. Opportunities to grow. Competitive salary and bonuses. Recommend.

Оцените своего прошлого работодателя

Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим

Great workplace

I believe, it depends a lot on your enthusiasm and desire to work. If you contribute and have a good RM (I did), then you'll get promoted quite easily and ofter and get pay raise.

Too big company

In general company is good, but in my opinion is too big and for this reason management doesn't works with employees as it should. So you should do a lot of organization things alone

Great company

I really liked working at Epam Systems, there are many great specialists over there and endless possibilities to learn something new. There many Epam offices around the worls and the internal mobility program is a great opportunity to see the world

Минусы

Hard to be promoted to management

Place to grow

EPAM is great place to start your career. My team members were pleasant to me since the first day I've started my work. Projects were exciting and full of challenges.
Корпоративная культура

Good

A good and comfortable place to work that helps you grow technically.

Huge outsourcing company

They have a good culture and attitude to employers. Each project has well established agile processes. Can switch projects if needed. Have an opportunity to get L1 visa and green card.

well established processes

outsourcing

EPAM review

That's the best company I had chance to work in. Great management , very friendly team. With the help of my Resource Manager and colleagues I gained a lot of experience and different useful skills here . Would definitely recommend to take a change and become EPAMer.
Корпоративная культура

Good company for life and work

The company provides good life-job relation. Employee can work with cutting edge technologies and develop him/her self. Competitive salary and nice benefits like free coffee, food, sport club. Friendly work atmosphere.

Hopeful Workplace

I just started work in this company, so I have no fully understand about this company. But in my opinion, this company is hopeful for me to grow my knowledge and experiences.
Корпоративная культура

Huge and still growing outsourcing giant

Good company and people I'm working with. Mostly productive and very friendly. But outsourcing remains what it is, few challenges, mostly routine tasks :)

Good company

A lot of Java and C# developers Helps employee with the self development Excellent management Full set of compensations Comfortable offices Fairly salary

Fun place to work at

Expect this to be a typical outsourcing company with a pretty good level of freedom .
Корпоративная культура

Good company with willing to be on the edge of technologies

Good company with willing to be on the edge of technologies that will use to make client happy. A big list of IT courses. Good parties.

Good company

It is a good company with a great job balance. I took part in several projects where I had a chance to apply my skills and improve my experience in project architecture
Корпоративная культура

Huge community of high-skilled specialists

I have an amazing experience of working with EPAM Systems and it became my second home. I have learned the newest methodologies and testing approaches here and tried them on practice. My great team helped me to use a wide variety of testing tools and frameworks , and finally I started to build separate test framework using Cucumber + Selenium WebDriver approach. The best thing I have got in EPAM Systems is a habit of infinite study, thus now I am always ready to learn a new experience in my life.
Корпоративная культура

It was great experience to work here

Great company to gain experience, especially for juniors, strict policy, but interesting projects. I would recommend this company as a good employer.
Этот отзыв был полезен?

Хотите узнать больше о работе в этой компании?

Задайте вопрос о работе или прохождении собеседования в компании Epam Systems. Наши читатели готовы ответить.Задать вопрос

Общая оценка