Epam Systems
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы о компании Epam Systems

Сортировать по
Найдено 28 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 252 отзыва
Корпоративная культура
Больше работать над экологичностью и режимом работы приносящим здоровье.
1,0
Корпоративная культура
перевантажений графік, з неадекватним керівництвом. Повна анархія зі сторони клієнтів яка не контролюється і не захищається локальним менеджментом .
Все
Corporate benefits.
Great team and friendly atmosphere at work.

Very loyal team leader.

Opportunities to grow.

Competitive salary and bonuses.

Recommend.
Корпоративная культура
I believe, it depends a lot on your enthusiasm and desire to work. If you contribute and have a good RM (I did), then you'll get promoted quite easily and ofter and get pay raise.
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
In general company is good, but in my opinion is too big and for this reason management doesn't works with employees as it should.
So you should do a lot of organization things alone
Корпоративная культура
I really liked working at Epam Systems, there are many great specialists over there and endless possibilities to learn something new. There many Epam offices around the worls and the internal mobility program is a great opportunity to see the world
Минусы
Hard to be promoted to management
Корпоративная культура
EPAM is great place to start your career. My team members were pleasant to me since the first day I've started my work. Projects were exciting and full of challenges.
Корпоративная культура
A good and comfortable place to work that helps you grow technically.
Корпоративная культура
They have a good culture and attitude to employers. Each project has well established agile processes. Can switch projects if needed. Have an opportunity to get L1 visa and green card.
well established processes
outsourcing
Корпоративная культура
That's the best company I had chance to work in.
Great management , very friendly team.

With the help of my Resource Manager and colleagues I gained a lot of experience and different useful skills here .

Would definitely recommend to take a change and become EPAMer.
Корпоративная культура
The company provides good life-job relation. Employee can work with cutting edge technologies and develop him/her self. Competitive salary and nice benefits like free coffee, food, sport club. Friendly work atmosphere.
Корпоративная культура
I just started work in this company, so I have no fully understand about this company.
But in my opinion, this company is hopeful for me to grow my knowledge and experiences.
Корпоративная культура
Good company and people I'm working with. Mostly productive and very friendly. But outsourcing remains what it is, few challenges, mostly routine tasks :)
A lot of Java and C# developers
Helps employee with the self development

Excellent management

Full set of compensations

Comfortable offices

Fairly salary
Корпоративная культура
Expect this to be a typical outsourcing company with a pretty good level of freedom .
Корпоративная культура
Good company with willing to be on the edge of technologies that will use to make client happy.

A big list of IT courses. Good parties.
Корпоративная культура
It is a good company with a great job balance. I took part in several projects where I had a chance to apply my skills and improve my experience in project architecture
Корпоративная культура
I have an amazing experience of working with EPAM Systems and it became my second home. I have learned the newest methodologies and testing approaches here and tried them on practice. My great team helped me to use a wide variety of testing tools and frameworks , and finally I started to build separate test framework using Cucumber + Selenium WebDriver approach.
The best thing I have got in EPAM Systems is a habit of infinite study, thus now I am always ready to learn a new experience in my life.
Корпоративная культура
Great company to gain experience, especially for juniors, strict policy, but interesting projects. I would recommend this company as a good employer.
Корпоративная культура
They really care about their employees, although there's no XBox room to play with, instead they concentrate on what's more important, your career plans, performance reviews, trainings. It might be a bit manager dependent but I really like working here.
Плюсы
Care about your career growth
Корпоративная культура
Usually I come to work with good mood.
In the morning we have daily meetings where the whole team discuss our current progress (what we've done and what we are going to do..), we mark our progress on the board (Agile Manager system).

Then we return to our workplaces and perform our planned work.

Each-other day I communicate with customers and team. I participate in project discussions with customers by email and meetings. The continuous communication find the common ground inside the team, give more clear understanding the working process, improve my soft and technical skills.

Every day I try to learn something new - if it is impossible sometimes because of routine work - I participate in different trainings for improving technical and soft skills.

Usually I perform my work without any assistance, try to manage all work that I need to do by my own. Customers and other team members review my work usually, we have special meetings for this.

The hardest part of the job - is when I need to set up testing process without good requirements, but thanks to to our meetings with clients where we discuss requirements, we try to react fast and adapt to new designs, requirements and etc.

The most interesting part of my job - is getting new experience and share it with others, deal with new challenges.