Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Intern в компании EY

Сортировать по
Найдено 138 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 7525 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Overall very good experience in the Ernst and Young. The company is very good and its backend IT department is very hardworking and productive. The Manager and the colleagues are very helpful. I am satisfied with the internship. My internship is non-paid.
Плюсы
All Perfect
Минусы
Nil
3,0
Корпоративная культура
As an Intern i had nothing to do most of the time. The interesting part was learning how to write PL/SQL code for software customization and configuration. There were very skilled people around to help me learn new concepts and skills.
1,0
Корпоративная культура
I was thrilled to start my internship until I got there. My team was rude, we were told don't tell the senior manager of any problems or he will scream for hours. My team did not take time to teach me, they would get frustrated if my work took too long, and would blow up my phone by 12pm on Saturday asking why my weekend work was not completed yet. During the time of my internship I was never given any feedback until the last day when I was told my "work has not improved at all over the course of your internship" even though I constantly asked questions and did what I could to succeed. They told me I did not receive a job offer because my work was not quality, as an intern I'm not too sure what they could have expected from me.

Overall it was a letdown and disappointment. I was not given the tools or support to succeed and they blamed that on me. Everyone there is miserable and hates their job. My manager said "don't drink they EY Kool-AID" and I have to agree. Do not waste your time.
Корпоративная культура
A challenging but rewarding learning experience, my Internship at EY has cemented my foundation necessary for a corporate environment.

Cons

The work life balance may be hectic, but it inculcates into you a lesson of time management.
Корпоративная культура
A great place to continue to learn - whether specializing in certain industries or navigating through challenging client or internal engagements. Great place to launch a career
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
My work at EY was basic but really interesting and helpful. I once had no idea what I can achieve, but my colleague helped me figure out what I can do, and through hard work I can do it well.
Корпоративная культура
From February 2014 to may 2018 working at ey has been a great experience. The amout of care, the Determination they have for innovation is beyond certain business standards. Working at ey has mad a positive impact in my life. Employees want to see you suceed, and the supervisors want the best for you and nothing less.
Корпоративная культура
usually, work from the client's office and back to the office for final touches with senior managers. learnt how to write management letters, understanding clients working procedures and addressing anomalies.
obtain advice from senior managers and resolve issues with client obtaining physical evidence when due for reporting purposes.
3,0
Корпоративная культура
Ernst & Young is one of the big 4 consulting firm.
This company has a good working environment and lots of opportunities for the people to grow vertically and horizontally.
Корпоративная культура
I Work at ey as an intern I have the opportunity to work with assurance services where client review is done and tax department where tax computation is done
Корпоративная культура
I spent 6 months here as a cybersecurity consultant (internship) and that was an extremely precious experience. However, it is really to become a stable staff.
Плюсы
Free parking
Минусы
Hard to get hired
Корпоративная культура
Has been awarded as best employer over the world more than one times, a good job culture, a well describe hierarchy, Culture of good team work and opportunities for upward movements.
Корпоративная культура
An efficient and enjoyable work environment. The managers are very supportive and have created an environment where their employees can thrive with little to no stress.
Корпоративная культура
Ernst and Young was my second internship which helped open my eyes about the world of business. I performed many administrative tasks such as filing paperwork.
Корпоративная культура
Absolutely loved working at EY for the short time I did.

All of the staff are wonderful people and it’s very easy to make good work relationships.

As an intern, I was able to go through different departments, but my main focus was on audit. I loved this work, and the team I was with were great, down-to-earth people.
Корпоративная культура
basically sacrificing your life away to work.
learned a lot of stuff in span of short time, information overload.

but great place to learn

pantry is great.
Корпоративная культура
Ekipler halinde zor problemleri ve sirketlerin sorunlarini comeye calistik.
*cross footing analysis
*Field works

*data computation

*data analysis

*Microsoft excel

The workplace is good in terms of Internship, you will have the chance to socialize among the employees and together with the clients.
Корпоративная культура
I worked a normal day from 9 to 5, but a lot of the times i would leave after 6 or even 7, even though I was an intern. Work more in these companies to get more experience as it has paid off.
Корпоративная культура
Cool people, nice environment. Very nice office perks. Folks are nice and care about work life balance. Would recommend. Only if you are into accounting.
Корпоративная культура
EY being one of the big 4 brings nice experience for interns and a great deal of learning by working with multiple clients at once. Managers and Seniors are respectful with the time and always are aware in helping you
Профиль подтвержден
Хотите узнать больше о работе в этой компании?
Задайте вопрос о работе или прохождении собеседования в компании EY. Наши читатели готовы ответить.
Общая оценка