Отзывы о компании Google

Показаны все 3 102 отзыва
Сортировать по: Польза | Рейтинг | Дата
great people
UI/UX, Contract Technical Recruiter (Бывший сотрудник) –  San Bruno, CA21 августа 2019
Over all it has a buzz that is motivating. But it also has more of a robotic feel for your job. I can work much faster in a Start-up environment. I would have liked to have been able to show my work style.
Cool place to work
Field Sales, Training & Marketing (Бывший сотрудник) –  South West21 августа 2019
The investment in people is huge - they really do care about you. Attending multiple large scale conferences, world class sales training days and having access to modern equipment really made the job special.
Корпоративная культура
Productive and fun place to work
Business Analyst (Technology) (Бывший сотрудник) –  Dublin21 августа 2019
Google is a great place to work with many challenging projects ongoing that change the way people use the web and see the world. Working there afforded me the opportunity to work with some excellent talent and share my knowledge and capabilities as well as learning from others in a collaborative manner.
Корпоративная культура
Fun and exciting place to work!
Field Operations Specialist (Бывший сотрудник) –  Mountain View, CA20 августа 2019
As a surveyor our week typically started on Sunday. We would get a call or message sometime during the weekend to confirm where and what time we need to be on Sunday. Sundays were our day to start travel so we could be ready to go on Monday morning. We usually worked 10-12 hour days considering some of your time your driving or waiting on clients. Over time was no problem getting and you probably couldn't tell you worked so many hours based on how long you had to travel for work. Great job.
Lots of travel
Lots of travel
Ask upon request
Territory Account Manager (Бывший сотрудник) –  Salt Lake City, UT19 августа 2019
Ask upon request otherwise strong company. Tons of stress and high demands everyday it could be your last or the best day of your life . Overall amazing company with high expectations
Grande azienda
Premium partner (Бывший сотрудник) –  Napoli, Campania19 августа 2019
Ottimo ambiente lavorativo . Concrete possibilità di carriera
Корпоративная культура
Team oriented job with lax environment
Visual Data Specialist II (Бывший сотрудник) –  Bothell, WA18 августа 2019
Loved working in set teams for projects. The overall setup for the data analytics teams was very stress free and all available project managers were extremely kind. The opportunity to be involved with multiple projects enriched my skill sets in working with others as well as data management.
Плюсы
Free lunches, team building activities
Contract Job
Корпоративная культура
Cleaning Google could never sound as fun as it actually was.
Custodian (Бывший сотрудник) –  Ann Arbor, MI17 августа 2019
I was about 22. Needed a job. A cleaning company contacted me. They told me they wanted to work from them. Google was the place they wanted me to clean.

Nice and simple hours, Monday through Friday. The actually Googlers were very much nice people and rather clean people as well. They made me feel extremely welcome and even invited me to their private events after I clocked out of work.

I'd for sure work there again if I had the opportunity.
Free food, great people
Not being there 24/7
Harika!
Blogger/yazar (Текущий сотрудник) –  Ankara17 августа 2019
Çok kazanacağınız harika işler için doğru adrestesiniz!
Плюсы
Kullanımı kolay ve pratik, hızlı sonuca ulaştıran...
Google Internship
BOLD Intern (Бывший сотрудник) –  Mountain View, CA15 августа 2019
The experience was magical, there are so many included benefits in being a googler that it's amazing they still turn a profit! the team i worked with was amazing, what became interesting is that the team i was on was split between locations and we spent a lot of time over video call, but otherwise it was a great experience!
Корпоративная культура
Productive, and fun work place with plenty of room to grow
Front of House (Бывший сотрудник) –  Sunnyvale, CA15 августа 2019
It was truly a wonderful experience at Google, the staff was wonderful, and the managers really did try their best to meet with their employees needs.
Плюсы
Benefits
Минусы
N/A
Fun WorkPlace
Consultant (Бывший сотрудник) –  Dublin15 августа 2019
Great Working Place, Great staff. Very useful company to change your life fiscally and psychology about advertising and marketing. Is completely different how they work.
Корпоративная культура
Creative and feel really excited to work there.
Internship (Бывший сотрудник) –  California13 августа 2019
People work there is pretty clever and they are eager to help new co-workers. When I encountered some difficulty they will be patient to help me find the wrong place and that made me learn many things.
Employee Friendly Environment
DCM Campaign Manager and Team Coordinator (Бывший сотрудник) –  Hyderabad13 августа 2019
Excellent place to work with amazing perks for employees. Multiple learning opportunities across different tools along with growth opportunities within Google.
Этот отзыв был полезен?ДаНет 1Пожаловаться
productive work place
Sr. Financial Analyst (Текущий сотрудник) –  Sunnyvale, CA12 августа 2019
awesome place to work for.
Created a well-supported, cohesive business partnership by collaborating with three global sales finance verticals
including Americas LCS, Enterprise and SMB
2,0
Poor management
Content Review Analyst (Бывший сотрудник) –  San Jose, CA11 августа 2019
My trainer for the position i was filling was not very knowledgeable. Kept changing the policy. Casual attire not business was allowed in the office. The free food was great.
N/a
Store Operator (Бывший сотрудник) –  Manhattan, NY7 августа 2019
S.M.X was under Google express. The job itself was ok but the people weren't always as pleasant. all-round it was and an ok job at the time because of the salary it was 16 an hour.
Корпоративная культура
Fun environment with hard workers
Visiting Researcher (Бывший сотрудник) –  New York, NY6 августа 2019
I was only there a short time, but enjoyed the culture, autonomy and work environment. Google also clearly seeks to be a good neighbor to its surroundings.
Third Party Google Employment
AdWords Account Specialist (Бывший сотрудник) –  Farmington Hills, MI6 августа 2019
I worked for a third party SEM company that handled existing Google AdWord customers and their accounts. The management in the third party corporation is NOT Google and they treat employees like numbers. The manager who fired me had never met me and cared very little about my extenuating circumstances leading to my APPROVED time off. Why would management approve time off and then terminate based upon this instance? She looked at my sales goals not being met against a full month; in which I was not present due to, again, approved time off. Then terminated my employment based upon this. She is no longer manager or working for the company.
Этот отзыв был полезен?ДаНет 1Пожаловаться
Working at google
Customer service / sales (Бывший сотрудник) –  Boca Raton, FL5 августа 2019
Working for google listings was relevdntly easy as i got two sales the first hour i stepped on the floor. However i feel the job was a scam becuase they were charging people alot extra and my salary was not revised by a proper amount compared to the amount recieved.
Этот отзыв был полезен?Да 1НетПожаловаться
Профиль подтвержден

Хотите узнать больше о работе в этой компании?

Задайте вопрос о работе или прохождении собеседования в компании Google. Наши читатели готовы ответить.

Задать вопрос