майкрософт
Microsoft
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников о должности Security Officer в компании майкрософт

Сортировать по
Найдено 15 отзывов, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 6985 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
Working at Microsoft was a great opportunity for me as I get to experience what it would be like in the "real world. I get to experience being security officer as well get work experience. Working at Microsoft as security officer will open up other opportunities for me as well as the people who work there.
1,0
Корпоративная культура
There is tremendous talk of diversity and inclusion activities, but in my experience these are just words. Anyone who stands up for their D&I needs are forced out. Attempts to move to other teams are sabotaged by HR and managers.
Корпоративная культура
Campus is amazing. The energy and care they bring to the employees is nothing I have experienced before. I am looking to relocate because of family, otherwise I would not leave a trusted and respected work place.
Restaurants on Campus
Not many
Корпоративная культура
I learned how to interact and deal with people when I used to work here. This job I could say really helped with my shyness. Learned how to be helpful
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Microsoft was great. It taught me good software development and product management skills while working in a fast-paced, stressful environment. The best part was just going into work having fun with what I do while also getting to meet new people.
3,0
Корпоративная культура
walked around and did security checks, use hand held metal detectors, checked id badges, open and lock up gates, it was a relaxing place to work, management was always on site,
Корпоративная культура
The job helps you learn alot. Security precautions aren't as hard as they seem. Pay close attention. Nothing allowed other then what is asked of you. You must take your job here very seriously.
Корпоративная культура
it is a nice job for me because they work with my school schedule. the health benefit is so amazing and not comparable. the hours are 12 per day for weekends, and 8 hours for weekdays
3,0
Корпоративная культура
Go beyond the limits of your on-premises datacenter using the scalable, reliable infrastructure that powers the Microsoft Cloud. Transform your business and reduce maintenance costs with an energy-efficient infrastructure spanning more than 100 highly secure facilities worldwide, linked by one of the largest networks on ...review Microsoft Cloud Data Center.. is the best place to work.
Корпоративная культура
01. While on job performing handle one time three critical emergency.
02. I learn so much thing in my career.

03. Team work supporting each other.

04. Enjoying the hard work
Корпоративная культура
I learned a lot from my boss, our team consultant, my leader
They are very good at English, good at solving problem skill, computer, comunication

My co-worker is friendly. We respect, co-cooperative, support each others to obtain our goals

We work hard, play hard
Корпоративная культура
My experience at Microsoft has been one of the best so far, and I have been blessed with a team and a boss that do know the meaning of team work and colleague respect. The only bad thing about working here is that finding a better place gets really tough.
Super flexitiliy
Not too many benefits
Корпоративная культура
Rover: Went to different buildings to allow people into their office.
Walking officer: Walked around campus and other satellite buildings to allow Microsoft Employees to enter rooms and buildings when they lost or forgot their badges. Checking locked doors to make sure they are in great working order. Call in if something is not right with the doors. Making sure that people know we are there to assist them and not be someone’s babysitter.

Event Roving Officer: at the Safeco Field for a Microsoft event.

Security Dispatch Microsoft for 2 years: I was in charge of making sure that the Roving officers where dispatch to Microsoft Employee’s to help and assist in lockouts and issues with other Employees. Was at work on 9/11 where we had to call all Microsoft Satellite offices all over US and in Canada to make sure we had standing buildings. Monitor alarms and send out emergencies to the Rovers and Staff to a building that could have a fire or a false alarm and calling 911 if there is such
Плюсы
It was a great got to meet a lot of people.
Минусы
Sometimes Blue Collar is not always great to work for...
Work culture is good
Growth Platform

Challenging work

Good Management

Working under high pressure is the hardest part of the job,

Appreciations over project completions
good work culture
Customization
Корпоративная культура
Responsible for setting your own yearly goals and working with managers to achieve them.
Opportunities in IT to test software before public release.
Плюсы
strong senior executive. excellent training.
Минусы
morale suffers when managers are pressured to reach unrealistic goals.
Этот отзыв был полезен?
Больше отзывов о компании майкрософт
Возможно, вам стоит попробовать: