Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями
Название вакансии
Найдено 4 отзыва, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 22 отзыва
5,0
Корпоративная культура
A typical day at work is to get to the office by 9:00 am for the morning brief with colleagues and receive the task for the day. Either a patrol to a different area within our AOR ( areal of responsibility) or to have a schedule meeting that has been set up previously by our language assistant. The language spoken in Eastern Ukraine is Russian and that is why a language assistant is needed. It is has been difficult working in a foreign country with colleagues from different countries and different backgrounds; because there are so many different prejudices that you may encounter on a day to day. The management is 30% supportive of issues that derives. The most enjoyable part of the job is I that I made it through the day safely and If I can help one person per day I have achieved a goal that I set prior to coming to work each day and I receive my pay check on time. Also; living and working in Ukraine I can visit other neighboring countries.
Плюсы
Learn a foreign language and learn about the culture of the host country
Минусы
Prejudice of foreign colleagues
3,0
Корпоративная культура
We work in an environment where many locals do not understand our function, some actively protest our presence and are pawns in the international game involving Russia
Meet new people
Минусы
Far from h0me, not enough days off to go home, not enough pay, political pressures and not enough capaciy to succeed.
4,0
Корпоративная культура
My time with the OSCE was very interesting and allowed me to apply all of my professional skills to work with Politicians, Police and other government offices that were responsible for the welfare of the people of Ukraine. The organization itself allowed me to work with other Internationals and provided me with perspective from not only other Nations but their governments and ways of life.

I liaised with stake holders and represented the United States as a diplomat and observed the situation as it was happening on the ground.
5,0
Корпоративная культура
That was a short time job for the period of parlamentary elections in Ukraine. I have learned some advertising methods for the elections, and sad to say, but that in Ukrain, even if you have thousands of international observers during the elections, you still can not guarantee that the result will be correct.
Our duties were to check as many poll station as possible for the rules of posting the propaganda etc. Also we have checked opening of the polling station and counting of the voices.

Most enjoyable part of work was live communication with people.
Плюсы
Great experience, live communication with people
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Больше отзывов о компании OSCE
Возможно, вам стоит попробовать:
Хотите узнать больше о работе в этой компании?
Задайте вопрос о работе или прохождении собеседования в компании OSCE. Наши читатели готовы ответить.
Общая оценка