Protect Security
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы о компании Protect Security

Название вакансии
Местоположение
Сортировать по
Показаны все 43 отзыва
Корпоративная культура
The highlight of my work experience was the relationships with people I formed. I helped residents with their issues and felt good to resolve them. Loved it
Корпоративная культура
The best benefit about ProTect Security is meeting the CEO of the company He is humble. I enjoy working for the company. When we request any protective protection equipment it is given the next day. We have a small team but, it is a required to get along with one another.
Плюсы
Bi weekly pay and you always can contact payroll during week
Минусы
Uniform will be taken few paycheck
Корпоративная культура
A typical day at work for me Include doing rounds making sure residence are safe and not in need of any type of assistance as well as securing the location insuring no trust passers are on the property. My job taught me to think for others including everyone around me because They count on me to put they safety first.
Корпоративная культура
I love the job but it's just not enough pay there for the things we have to deal with are go thru but other than its a gud job and the people there is cool sometime they understand but sometime they dont I been off sick with mold in my lungs and they understand that everybody gets sick and that's what I like
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Корпоративная культура
Good and fair company to work for, always paid on time, John Lee was a really good and trustworthy boss, pity they hire some crazy people who should be locked up.
Left to get on with it
Минусы
They hire some awful people
Корпоративная культура
If you can find another security company I'll work for them no benefit work the sh** out of you for the little money their willing to pay dad very sad.
Корпоративная культура
There is no advancement with this company. You don't receive paid vacation or benefits. They are low pay which is 9.00 a hour. Employers is Georgia need to stop with this low pay.
Корпоративная культура
Management believe everything what is said by drunks and druggies they lie on you for no reason the place they put you in is drug invested drug dealers and junkies walking all nite your not safe at all shooting and fights everyday very unsafe place to work.
Корпоративная культура
I don't have a review to this time just trying to fill in my info at this point. And for whatever reason I have to come up with a review to use this app which I don't care for but he'll it is what It is.
Корпоративная культура
The owner of Protect Security is a good man. Great work ethic is rewarded. A person can advance quickly at Protect Security, with the right attitude & work ethic.
Quick promotions
Mostly over night shifts
Корпоративная культура
This job requires a lot of patience and someone who doesn’t t have a life or kids it also has a boss who cares for nothing but himself and and his con
A lot of hours
Минусы
Your never home but one day a week sometimes
Корпоративная культура
Just come to work Easy work Be dressed Do as told No phones No sitting in car Walk commmunity Everthing will fall in place just do your job and qorry about yourself
Корпоративная культура
don't join them avoid like the plague, picked and dropped shifts are the norm, stoppages from wages, office staff are great but tied hands by management. sites never have the correct equipment on them putting your life at risk
a wage
Минусы
not enough space to list the cons
Корпоративная культура
Protect was a great working environment. Great team efforts with equal management. I recommend Protect for all entry-level security officers and militant leaders that are ready and willing to put in the work and hours for advancement.
Корпоративная культура
Unstable job with less working hours due to their operational needs and seasonal job offers.No benefits and mismanage by the office personnel.No salary increase and O.T.paid .Office personnel doesnt know how to handle their staffing coverage and diverse ethnic workers.
Корпоративная культура
Company bases race to pick supervisors Working for this is vert stressful. this company used skin co;or on detrermining who would get the most hours.
Корпоративная культура
Needs more events Possible higher pay please Friendly staff Nice uniforms Very understanding Quick hire Need transportation to work here Paid bi weekly
Flexible
Pay
Корпоративная культура
It is an easy company to apply for to make extra money the conventions they do are great. The managers are easy to deal with very understanding and easy to talk to.
Плюсы
You can advance to make more money
Минусы
Certain places are a little stressful
Корпоративная культура
secure facilities meet new people see new things great expierence. also you have to walk long periods of time or stand at a post for multiple hours communicate with your co workers.
Корпоративная культура
One of the worst experiences of my life! Don't work here! A bunch of kids shot at me and my supervisor and Protect Security act like it was our fault.
Корпоративная культура
no review at this time, great work environment need more hours, not interested in completing this review. not relevant, no review this time, great pla