UKRSIBBANK
Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании UKRSIBBANK, Киев

Найдено 4 отзыва, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 13 отзывов
5,0
Корпоративная культура
I had an amazing experience at UKRSIBBANK working as a translator/interpreter. During 3 years I had a chance to visit the most trustworthy, reliable and interesting enterprises all around Ukraine within my interpretation job for CEO/CFO/COO/etc.
Medical Insurance
Минусы
No sport or recreation facilities on site
2,0
Корпоративная культура
Good place to work,there is a lot of issues that should be improved. Currently the bank is trying to be on the leading role at banking sector of Ukraine.
medical insurance
4,0
Adequate working hours.
Possibility to interact with different departments and learn different work approaches.

Improving risk awareness of management.

Low salaries.
Плюсы
European work standards in integrated functions
low salaries
3,0
Корпоративная культура
My working day started at 9 am and until 5 pm where I have reviewed and analyzed new transactions and entered data to accounts. I should make changes in financial statements and print it out to inform loyal customers about changes in their statements. I had to deal with emails and post by responding to customers' inquiries. While working there, I have learnt all basic banking transactions and system, and worked in a wonderful environment because all my co-workers were very friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was in the beginning when I just came and did not know what to do and in addition, their previous employee went for a vacation and there was so much paper work.
Free lunches
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим