Получайте еженедельные письма с новостями, отзывами и свежими вакансиями

Отзывы сотрудников компании ZARA, San Francisco, CA

Вы видите отзывы недалеко отсюда: «San Francisco, CA» с учетом вашего текущего расположения
Неудобное место?
Сортировать по
Найдено 24 отзыва, соответствующих условиям поиска
Просмотреть все 5988 отзывов
Корпоративная культура
good compensation, flexible work schedule, really great people to work with, i learned a lot in this company and have been here for five years. lots of opportunities for growth.
Корпоративная культура
8 hours a day, work consisted of interacting with daily customers. Informing policies and enforcing them. Manage a small team on daily duties. Made weekly schedules for employees.
Корпоративная культура
Keep the sales floor/fitting rooms clean and organized and customers happy as can be, this is fast fashion! Managers can get nit picky about little things but will help you out when you need it. There is definitely room for advancement and a solid team throughout the year to help you out. Go Teamwork.
2,0
Корпоративная культура
I worked as a cashier and I loved this job. My coworkers were the sweetest for the most part. However, the drama that went on in this place was worse than High School drama. Management felt completely entitled and were the core of all the drama.

They would disappear from the floor & carelessly talk badly about employees in the stockroom (where employees that worked in the stockroom would ease drop and tell the whole team what they heard). Management at my location were completely unprofessional and the HR department was no help at all. So many complaints were made against a particular manager regarding race issues and harassment. So much for zero tolerance discrimination policy.

Also, as a cashier we needed a manager to override quite often. We would call a manager and we would either get attitude from them, they would have a customer waiting for 15mins+, or during rushes; that PARTICULAR manager would clean up the store on his way to the registers, not only having the customer wait for a long period but causing our line to get longer. Then he would complain that we need to move faster because our line is too long.

It’s not much of a discount, stores in the mall gave me a better discount for being a mall employee than ZARA did. The only time the discount is really useful is during the 2 annual sales, where you get a discount off the discounted item.

This place had an extreme toxic work environment. The job itself was great, straightforward, fast paced and fun for the most part. I honestly wish I could’ve stayed but I come to work to make money, not to be stuck
 - больше...
Discount, Pay, Friendly Team
Management, Careless HR department, unorganized
Оцените своего прошлого работодателя
Поделитесь своим опытом, чтобы помочь другим
Stay busy and productive
Time flies by so fast and ZARA so flexible with work scheduling

A good way to get some exercise running or fast walking thru the store 😅
Hour lunch, good pay
N/A
Корпоративная культура
Although the management at Zara was not very professional nor welcoming, the co workers were full of life, the fast pace made time go by fast, located at the heart of SF, cultural appreciation due to so many different cultures, race and ethnic groups at Zara. Did experience a few racists moments with customers and being discriminated against and talked down to.
Discounts
Минусы
Full time hours but on paper was not considered full time so didn’t receive benefits, lunch off the clock, short breaks sometimes no breaks given, lack of organization
Корпоративная культура
It was a nice experience.Great if your looking for temporary work Hours given are kind of inconsistant . The hardest part would have to be Dealing with different customers that get angry and choose to disrespect , but I still try helping them find whatever it is they need with a smile. The best part is definitely the discount . management is okay for the most part. At times i sense a lack of communication .
Корпоративная культура
Zara was my life until they didn’t wanna pay me more and made up false write ups. Mangerment was horrible either like you or they didn’t . I was loyal
Discount
Unfair management
Корпоративная культура
Zara is a great place to work to start your retail career. They offer many benefits to both part time and full time employees. The company is growing rapidly with innovative technology.
Корпоративная культура
Besides the need to do sales every blue mood, As a stock associate this was probably the best retail job for me at least. The pay was good, location could have been better though I hear they are coming to Dublin, and the employees were down to earth. However, the location I was at shutdown and we were informed 2weeks time. That was not good at all.
Плюсы
Compensation and uniform is good looking (free by law)
Минусы
Sale days are the worst. Customers are very messy.
Корпоративная культура
I only worked here part-time, however I was there for two years and four months. Working here at Zara, I've gotten to experience the fast-paced, chaotic, stressful and unfair treatment towards workers here. I left today, not by choice, but was terminated. I was late constantly, which of course, I know was unacceptable. I should have quit months ago. What made the job tolerable and more fun were my coworkers. However, I deserved better and so does everyone else who works there.
Плюсы
discount was pretty good, nice coworkers
unfair treatment, stressful environment
Корпоративная культура
Fast paced, busy, highly stock requests, fun, challenging. People from all over the world which was very much pleasant as it satisfied my need for customer service skills. Professional at all times.
Корпоративная культура
Work with customers to find what they want, ensure a smooth sales process and process transactions. professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit.
Корпоративная культура
Zara always kept me on my toes, I was always on the go. The managers always kept us busy. I learned a lot from working here, how to work in a fast pace, handle problems in a calm manner and so much more. I worked with great people and I love working for this company.
great mangament
Корпоративная культура
very busy and fast pace environment great management team, great employee discounts, mostly nice customers, well payed compared to other retail stores.
Плюсы
long lunch breaks, great employee discounts
not flexible schedule.
Корпоративная культура
Wonderful company to work for, but that strongly depends on the location you are at. Underpaid and over worked with little support or feedback. At times, unrealistic expectations from corporate.
Корпоративная культура
Zara was a quick pace medium to low end retail store in the mall. I started out as a sales associate which since we were so understaffed was pretty mush a clean-up job re folding and picking up clothes and no real customer interaction. The schedule was always off and if you were on the closing team they would often keep you till past midnight cleaning and organizing the store causing you to be working massive overtime. I moved into being a casher and like that more. I ended up having to quit this job as there was a personal emergency i needed a few days off for and they refused. Once i left i started to realized how poorly they treated us and knew i never would want to go back.
I liked my co workers
bad management, and policies
Корпоративная культура
Most people including management that work in this place is just for because they just need a job, not really conscious about customer care only sales, the overall experience was not to good
Корпоративная культура
I have been working at Zara for approximately 8 months. I don't have many complaints but I would like more steady hours. My co-workers are great.
Плюсы
Co-workers, employee discount, nice clothes
2,0
Корпоративная культура
Meeting customers all day and finding out what their needs are can be rewarding especially if that is your forte.

The most enjoyable part was meeting a psychic and going out for drinks after a few weeks as well as forming semi-lasting relationships. It's a business of meeting friends!
Плюсы
Great Fashion forward company at affordable price
Coworkers aren't very happy
Корпоративная культура
A typical day included customer service, styling and opening and closing the store. Some other job duties included, but not limited to:
• Developing and Maintaining Customer Relationships

• Opening and Closing Store/ Assisting Visual Team (Seasonal)

• Transfers, online purchases, and direct-to-customer shipment, tracking merchandise